Old 27-04-2004, 05:06 AM
mythicality

Default Nutrafin CO2 system

My Nutrafin has been working well (after a few days with bubble probs as
mentioned...) and my plants have really taken off. I found that after CO2,
my rate limiting step is Iron, so I have been adding a mix with Iron and
other minerals from flourish that seems to work well. The best part is that
since using CO2, my algea probs have really slowed down!

-cheers,

Myth

"Eric Schreiber" eric at ericschreiber dot com wrote in message
Phil Williamson wrote:

Just bought a nutrafin CO2 system but I've noticed I can't get the
bubbles to go up the bubble counter properly, has anyone else had
this problem? How do you like your Nutrafin CO2 generator?

It takes several days for the path to 'smooth out'. It either has some
material left over from the manufacturing process or needs a slime coat
to work properly, and that takes several days to happen.

Once it gets settled in, the Nutrafin diffuser does a great job. You
can actually see the bubbles get much smaller as they near the top, so
you know they're dissolving.

--
www.ericschreiber.com