Old 27-04-2004, 06:02 AM
eclectic

Default papaver (OT)

"escapee" wrote in message

(snip)

I have about 5 friends in my life. My husband is one, two queers up in New
York (said lovingly as a typical fag hag) my mother (big pain in the ass she

is
but I adore her anyway) and my childhood friend JBird, a guy with whom I did
everything but had sex with.

I have come to learn the friendships online are nothing more than bullshit

(snip)

Well, yes. Online friendly people can easily be mistaken for
friends. Even between friends there is a certain amount of BS which has to
be forgiven and forgotten. More people than you know do appreciate your
advice and opinion even if it runs contrary to contrary people.

Regards.