Old 27-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Bill

Default Bluebird rescue

I had considered that but alas I am on a no protein diet. Well, its not a
no protein, its just a "no protein that came from something smaller than a
chicken diet" also known as the "chicken to chew anything smaller diet".
BTW another fledling has appeared but this one seems much healthier, so I am
letting it be (and keeping the cats in). Hopefully it will fly off before
my cats get too mad at us.
Bill

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Barbara2245" wrote in message
om...
snip
Many times the adult regurgitates the partially digested food into the
chicks mouth. You might try chopping the worm up and mixing it with
maybe oatmeal and a little powdered milk. Good luck.

I think the OP should chew the worms themselves.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com