Old 27-04-2004, 01:53 PM
No_Garden_R No_Garden_R is offline
Registered User

Default Which Cultivator ?

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for the best budget cultivator for domestic use ?. I would prefer as light a cultivator as possible and one that doesn’t pull me around the garden like those generally hired out.

Are there any retailers that sell second user / demonstrator stock that are on the net.

I define budget as under £500 to buy. It will be used on a sloping patch that has heavy stoney soil, tending towards clay.

Also recommendations on good places to buy would also be appreciated.