Old 07-02-2003, 05:14 PM
Steven-Royal Gold Reps

Default [IBC] Olive, Olea europea back budding.

If you want to see how drastically an olive can be cut back and grow
then you absolutely MUST go to this site.

http://www.dugzbonsai.com/

You had better be sitting down when you take his olive tour.

Steven

(Alicia Thompson) wrote in message oo.com...
Hi I recently purchased a cutting of this and would
like to let it grow wild to thinken. If I do so will
it back bud when I eventually cut it back. I have read
on one place that they are prone to shock when pruned
hard. How do I let it it grow bigger(thicker) if they
are not good with hard pruning. (which I would need to
do later)

Thanks in advance.
Alicia z6 Ontario

=====
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Post your free ad now!
http://personals.yahoo.ca

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++