Old 27-04-2004, 09:02 PM
escapee

Default papaver (OT)

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:28:06 -0400, "eclectic"
opined:

I expect people to be disappointing at times, (behaviour, attitude, you name
it) but it's hard to understand the malevolence of those who knowingly post
dangerous advice to newbies. That is truly saddening. Fortunately, the
posters here are usually knowledgeable and generous in giving their time
to respond.

By the way, in my experience misery doesn't love company. It loves
chocolate. :^)

Regards.

That's it! I just gave up chocolate! I wish

Anyway, I'm about done with Usenet. It's been boring for a long time and I have
met people and have true delight in my life. I am very fortunate and I give
thanks on a moment by moment basis for all I have and give to others.

So, I will probably stop posting on any regular basis. I used to come here more
for the people. Now the people are sucking too...sans the few I named who,
whether or not I agree with them, have come to like them...yes, including
paghat. She and I can get a bit harsh with each other, but she always wins!

Victoria