Old 27-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Brian

Default Mock Orange

Philadelphus 'Virginal' grows to 9 or 10' and 6-8' wide. It has lovely,
widely expanding, double white flowers.
Best Wishesl.
"pixi" wrote in message
Wish they would have said how big the shrub was going to be. Will suppose
it's going to be about 6' x 6' according to one source.

Thanks for the post.
"David J Bockman" wrote in message
Probably the size of the nursery container in which it was sold: 3g= 3
gallons.

Dave

"pixi" wrote in message
Bought a mock orange yesterday. Philadelphus Virginialis.
I picked up the wrong shrub as I already have a number of mock

oranges.
However....

The tag on the new mock orange says for size: 3 G.

Does anyone know what that means?? I am used to feet and inches.

Thanx.