Old 27-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Which Cultivator ?

"No_Garden_R" wrote
Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for the best budget
cultivator for domestic use ?. I would prefer as light a cultivator as
possible and one that doesn’t pull me around the garden like those
generally hired out.

Are there any retailers that sell second user / demonstrator stock that
are on the net.

I define budget as under £500 to buy. It will be used on a sloping
patch that has heavy stoney soil, tending towards clay.

Also recommendations on good places to buy would also be appreciated.
--

We have a Honda and would recommend their cultivators, it's worn out one lot
of tynes already but still looks like new.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars