Old 28-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Neil Jones

Default uses for grass cuttings

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message

"nambucca" wrote in message

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
s.com...
I have quite a large lawn,too much clippings to keep

composting!
Would
like
to know what others do with there clippings.

--
Thanks Keith

Mulch borders, recycle via council brown wheelie bin.

By the end of summer it is a major problem trying to find where to

hide
them
all :-(

Nonsense i never have enough grass clippings from my 1/3 rd acre

so i
compost my neighbours too .......all you need is to contact a livery

stable
for a free supply of manure and bedding and you can have super

compost

The larger the garden the more compost you need so its in balance

with the
amount of grass clippings

Nonsense yourself - the larger the lawn the smaller the borders and

the less
room for a compost heap.

Have you considered a mulching mower?