Old 07-02-2003, 06:12 PM
kevin bailey

Default [IBC] Olive, Olea europea back budding.

Thanks for posting this excellent URL. The amount of root reduction and
new root production achieved is absolutely amazing.

The only note of caution I would add is that the trimming being done
with a razor sharp knife must always be done AWAY from the body. I have
no pulse in my left wrist due to a momentary lapse of concentration when
I first took up carving as a teenager!

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales

If you want to see how drastically an olive can be cut back and grow
then you absolutely MUST go to this site.

http://www.dugzbonsai.com/

You had better be sitting down when you take his olive tour.

---

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++