Old 28-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] SLUGS!

You can also lay a board -- say 8" x 10" x 1" -- on the
ground/table, etc. The slugs will tend to gather in the moisture
that stays underneath after you water, especially in the heat of
the day, and you can collect them and have your way with them.
;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

And a little dash of salt is the perfect garnish for the little
darlings!
They'll positively melt! ;-))))
Alan Walker