Old 28-04-2004, 05:02 PM
simy1

Default Help with fruit trees!

"Emil" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I live in Southern, CA, zones 9-10. I have a 3 fruit trees and 2 lemon trees
in my backyard. The fruit trees are peach, nectarine and plum. They recieve
adequate amounts of water plus are fed regularly. My problem is, when the
trees give buds that eventually turn into fruit (I don't know the correct
term) those buds just dry up. The trees don't produce fruit. I feed them
with Bandini fruit/citrus tree food. Is there anything I can add to the soil
to give the trees a "boost" in order for the fruits to develop?

Thanks,
Emil

I am betting is too much nitrogen. those citrus fertilizers are
N-rich. Try stop fertilizing them for one year.