Old 28-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Laser6328

Default coffee grounds?

I get my grounds from the local "Kwickie Mart", a gallon bucketfull a day. I
usually add then to my compost. They seem to speed up the action, possibly by
encouraging worms, possibly by their texture/moisture retention. Because they
will sometimes mold, I do not use them directly on my plants.

I have a question, Sometimes when I leave the filterbags around (in the
buckets) I find that funcky looking "worms/larvie" develope in the grounds.
Anyone else ever find these? What are they and how did they survive the hot
water?

Thanks,

Ed