Old 28-04-2004, 10:06 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default I'm confused

Well.... soooo how am I to refer to this lovely deeply pigmented beauty?
where can I purchase one...
Oh... and I love Phalunatics... and Phalaemaniacs is good too...how about
Phalaenaddicts...????

Please please, anyone... tell me where I can purchase this orchid....

Mariana

"Dada" wrote in message
. ..
Christenson in his Phal. book treats Phal. thalebanii as a "remarkably
deeply pigmented form of P. cornu-cervi" and mentions it as P. cornu-cervi
f. thalebanii .....

P.S. I like the word Phalaeholics.. how about Phalunatics also :-)

"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
et...
I'm trying to figure out what the difference is (if there is a

difference)
between Phalaenopsis thalebanii and Phal. cornu-cervi var. thalebanii.
They are two different names for the same orchid. I'm also wondering

where
I can purchase one.

Al, Dada any other Phalaeholics?

Mariana