Old 27-04-2004, 10:02 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default I'm confused

I'm trying to figure out what the difference is (if there is a difference)
between Phalaenopsis thalebanii and Phal. cornu-cervi var. thalebanii.
They are two different names for the same orchid. I'm also wondering where
I can purchase one.

Al, Dada any other Phalaeholics?

Mariana

Old 28-04-2004, 03:04 AM
Dada

Christenson in his Phal. book treats Phal. thalebanii as a "remarkably
deeply pigmented form of P. cornu-cervi" and mentions it as P. cornu-cervi
f. thalebanii .....

P.S. I like the word Phalaeholics.. how about Phalunatics also :-)

et...

Old 28-04-2004, 08:05 AM
Reka

Me, Mariana! I am having problems with my cornu-cervi at the moment. It is
on its third bud; the first two have blasted. They are the first buds since
I bought it. But I am optimistic. As my gynecologist said after my first
miscarriage: "Be happy! At least you know you *can* get pregnant." I
figure that someday I will get everything right and it *will* finally bloom!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"GrlIntrpted" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
et...
I'm trying to figure out what the difference is (if there is a difference)
between Phalaenopsis thalebanii and Phal. cornu-cervi var. thalebanii.
They are two different names for the same orchid. I'm also wondering

where
I can purchase one.

Al, Dada any other Phalaeholics?

Mariana

---

Old 28-04-2004, 10:06 PM
GrlIntrpted

Well.... soooo how am I to refer to this lovely deeply pigmented beauty?
where can I purchase one...
Oh... and I love Phalunatics... and Phalaemaniacs is good too...how about
Phalaenaddicts...????

Please please, anyone... tell me where I can purchase this orchid....

Mariana

. ..

Old 28-04-2004, 11:13 PM
PhalGuy

Hello!

i just posted a picture of the Phal. cornu-cervi var. thalebanii

Bye

Claude

Old 29-04-2004, 06:03 AM
Reka

Risk of getting pregnant? No, I don't think so...
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Gerard-P" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

I don't own a cornu-servi (yet) nor do I have a gynecologist

I never had a miscarriage so I don't know if I *can* get pregnant.

Do I take any risk in purchasing a cornu-servi ?

---

confused novice Unregistered Bamboo 4 29-04-2003 05:09 PM
Confused about CO2 Kit "Sizes" Iain Miller Freshwater Aquaria Plants 9 20-04-2003 06:12 AM
Confused about Predicting Spring MISSYMAGICGIRL Ponds 10 09-02-2003 04:05 PM
For Radika and whoever else was confused by attbi's mess... Allegra Roses 2 05-02-2003 11:36 PM
Soil pH...I am totally confused jo United Kingdom 5 24-11-2002 11:12 PM