Old 29-04-2004, 12:09 PM
shazzbat

Default council and allotments help svp

"martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:10:30 +0100, "shazzbat"
wrote:

If you're still interested, it costs £20.00 pa and you can see it here -

http://mysite.freeserve.com/steveandmaggiesplot

Nice shed, Steve :-)

It's a different shed, the other one wasn't mine, I just love it, it's on an
allotment site in Bournemouth and I'd been meaning to photograph it for
years, every time I see it I'm amazed it's still defying gravity. Then Santa
obliged with a digital camera so there you go.

That other site "ourallotment" is soon(hopefully) going to replace the one
above, which has now decided it's not my site and won't let me in to update
it.

Steve