Old 07-02-2003, 07:45 PM
Helena Handbasket

Default [IBC] BCI magazine

I'd write the magazine and ask that you be given credit.

I just got the magazine today and was a bit disappointed about the pictures in the
article not having any credits. I wanted to know who the artists were!

Glad to see you back Colin! You've been missed. (at least by me... BTW, which one is
yours?

--
¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) katie

Helena's Sim Estates
http://www.simbella.com/helena/

We have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.
Hi All,

I am a little embarrassed because I've been of the list for over a year;
I've been so preoccupied with setting up business here in the USA and then
trying desperately to keep up with it.

My embarrassment is mad eworse by the fact that I am here to querie
something rather than to contribute.

I have just received the latest BCI magazine, and I see that in the first
article on penjing there is an illustration of a western bonsai. A European
bonsai. In fact one of my former bonsai.

Not only is this tree not a penjing, but the photograph was reproduced
without my knowledge, without credit and, as far as I am aware, without the
permission fo the copyright holder (Best of European Bonsai1).

Should I be honoured that my tree was included? I think not. Should I be
annoyed? Dunno.

Ho hum....

Colin Lewis

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++