Old 29-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Stud

Default Help !Crypt has a flower bud.

Sorry, for the late reply.
my computer has down for almost a week.
Now my crypt's bud had melted. It's okay...it has new leaf coming out.
Thanks for the reply.

Ed

"Dave Millman" wrote in message
Stud wrote:

Everything is fine, my question is my Crypt looks like it has 2 flower

buds
(one big, one small )
The big one looks like it's been at the same size or condition for 2

weeks
now. What can I do to make the flower bud open naturally.
I have heard Crypt's bud flower above water. it that true?

You cannot do much, just enjoy your healthy crypts. If you move them, they

are
likely to melt, which is not a crisis, but you will lose the healthy plant

for
a few weeks or months while it recovers.

Congratulations on your healthy plants!