Old 30-04-2004, 10:09 AM
jane

Default council and allotments help svp

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:43:52 +0100, The Reids
wrote:

~Following up to Jan
~
~Barnet council (cons), whom I deplore for many reasons, have just
~announced an unbelievable increase in rent for all our allotments with
~double rent for non-residents.
~
~Bexley, £30 IIRC, discount for retired etc. They are trying to
~get rid of us too.
~
I think folk should write to BBC Gardeners' World. Get Monty on it.
Embarrassing publicity often works...

I'm outside London, in the Chilterns, which is why I didn't reply.
Currently paying £18.50 for 10 poles. (Standard plot)

--
jane

Mark Twain