Old 30-04-2004, 01:03 PM
martin

Default Having grown your spuds......

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:55:12 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

martin30/4/04 11:50

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:40:13 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

....there are some recipes on the Jersey Royal site which are gorgeous! I'm
sure they work with other spuds, though they're probably not as good. ;-)
http://www.jerseyroyals.co.uk/ (click on recipes)

Would you put some in the post Sacha, my Belgian wife would love to
try them :-)

I'll happily get you some from our local shop and send them but don't think
I can manage to get them from Jersey to you. ;-) That said, the farmer
I'm waiting to hear from always sends me a box of Royals every year and one
year (after I'd joked about it) included a pack of Jersey butter, too!
But I think I've tracked down Iris's source where you can order direct.
http://www.jerseyroyalpotatopost.com/

Thanks Sacha saved for next year.

A friend who lives 1000 metres up in the Alps above Nice has a nice
(Nice?) problem all the seed spuds are sold to and by those at sea
level and all gone by January. There were none left when she looked on
Good Friday. She's ordered some from a French mail order place.