Old 30-04-2004, 02:07 PM
martin

Default Having grown your spuds......

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:27:51 +0200, martin wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:55:12 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

martin30/4/04 11:50

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:40:13 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

....there are some recipes on the Jersey Royal site which are gorgeous! I'm
sure they work with other spuds, though they're probably not as good. ;-)
http://www.jerseyroyals.co.uk/ (click on recipes)

Would you put some in the post Sacha, my Belgian wife would love to
try them :-)

I'll happily get you some from our local shop and send them but don't think
I can manage to get them from Jersey to you. ;-) That said, the farmer
I'm waiting to hear from always sends me a box of Royals every year and one
year (after I'd joked about it) included a pack of Jersey butter, too!
But I think I've tracked down Iris's source where you can order direct.
http://www.jerseyroyalpotatopost.com/

Thanks Sacha saved for next year.

Whoops, I thought it was seed potatoes :-)