Old 30-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Kumar Varadan

Default First Blooms!

I planted Mr Lincoln this year and already had 2 roses! This rose is
excellant. Also got lot of blooms
in Hot Cocoa/lavaglut/Gene borner/ etc. I planed Hot cocoa this year and I
like the unusual color.

I moved about 4 roses and all of them are doing good except Europeana. It is
not growing at all! Not even
new leaves. It is not dead either. It is just sitting there the same as when
I replanted it. Any ideas?

-Kumar (Austin, Texas)

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
My Chinas, Teas & Noisettes bloomed first.
Favorite among OGRs are two Village Maids
which I pegged down this year resulting in a
ton of blooms for the first time ever! Usually
I get a small handfull of blooms and that's it.
The Village Maids are my sole spring-only
bloomers so I treasure whatever blooms I get.

I'm loving this weather, relatively cool, rain
every week, cloudy days but enough sun.
Normally by this time of year temps will be
in the 90s or higher. The Panhandle is expecting
snow tonight! What a weird spring.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8