Old 01-05-2004, 10:02 AM
escapee

Default papaver (OT)

Sorry, it was more than a little two sentence thing. I apologize if I indeed
gave misinformation. I'm human and I have always said so whenever I've been
wrong. Always. In this case, this person yes, is indeed nasty in this case.
It was completely uncalled for. Friends don't say what she said. I am now
dropping it because I couldn't care less...frankly.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:16:05 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

escapee wrote in
:

I think what happened with the original
post I'm annoyed with is that this person was supposed to be a
"friend." Not. I'm bored with the whole woe is me, everyone sucks

If this is what you are talking about, I think you are overreacting or
taking things too personally:

PGG I am constantly amazed at the amount of misinformation that gets
PGG disseminated through this group.

You provided some questionable information and she called you on it.
Without any gratuitous remarks or Cereoidal comedy hour jabs. One
sentence. That's all. It hardly counts as an attack or even as being
chastised. To expect an apology for that is ridiculous. You certainly
didn't apologize for giving the group wrong information (although you did
admit it was a mistake) nor have you apologized for categorizing the
majority of the people frequenting the newsgroup, including those who
haven't said anything positive or negative about you, as 'bleh'.

While we are on the subject of misinformation, I doubt anyone considers
the Middle East the prime source of heroin in the world. You could argue
that Afghanistan is either in the "Middle East" or "Central Asia", but as
the only source of poppies or heroin of note from either of those
regions, you might as well just say Afghanistan, which has to compete
with Burma (clearly not in the Middle East) for at least opium bragging
rights.

Your message:
Breaking Heroin Sources of Supply: (last updated 2002)
http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/...nal/factsht/he
roin.html