Old 01-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Frogleg

Default Desperate, or I wouldn't advertise -- warning: wind chimes

I received some very nice windchimes as a gift, and I don't *do*
windchimes. I haven't had a single bite on these -- no one's even
looked at them. Before you click on the link (to an eBay listing), let
me tell you thiese are cow-themed. If you don't like cow things, don't
bother. They're really quite nice, and doubtless were expensive
considering the gift-giver. Brand new -- no chips

Sorry to intrude the ad. I won't do it again, but as I said, I'm
desperate.

http://tinyurl.com/24ros