Old 01-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Desperate, or I wouldn't advertise -- warning: wind chimes

Frogleg wrote in
:

I received some very nice windchimes as a gift, and I don't *do*
windchimes. I haven't had a single bite on these -- no one's even
looked at them. Before you click on the link (to an eBay listing), let
me tell you thiese are cow-themed. If you don't like cow things, don't
bother. They're really quite nice, and doubtless were expensive
considering the gift-giver. Brand new -- no chips

Sorry to intrude the ad. I won't do it again, but as I said, I'm
desperate.

http://tinyurl.com/24ros

It's only been 2 days, don't have a cow (chime). You'll probably have no
problem moo I said mooving these items. People will ruminate until their
own cows come home before bidding.

Plenty of people have "mad cow disease" and love these things, even if it's
an unknown brand. Perhaps someone named Patty will buy it. No bull, I
wouldn't steer you wrong, would I?

Personally, I have a beef with eBay, so I won't wrangle with them. They
can't have their steak and eat it, too.