Old 01-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Starlord

Default Humanure and bamboo??

When I was stationed in Germany while in the Army I used to go out on
pass and I used to stop and eat at the local Guest House, and they got
their viggies from the very same farms I saw the honey dew wagons
dumping their loads on. Didn't hurt me then and the same thing still
goes on to this very day.

And think about it, NitroHumus IS dried and composted human waste (
solid type ) and is sold in ALL garden centers by the millions of bags
worth every year. So is Steer manure, of which I use out in my garden
year round.

I know of citys who treat even the waste waters from their waste
treament plants and pump it out to parks, golf courses, etc. to be
used to water the grass's , tress, etc.

The alfafa farms take the bales of hay and much of it is sold to
places with large heads of milk cattle, Got Milk?

I have lived places where I used the gray water from the washing
machine to water lawn/garden. One place I was able to use the water
from the kittchen sink and the bath tub to water my garden along with
the washing machine water.

So, if done right, human waste can be used, just like the cattle
waste, and horse wate, etc. that is used in many places.

As I said, if the local codes don't have rules against it, a proper
composting system could be set up and used.

Also, think about this, hom many homes out in the county have cess
pools or tanks and leach lines out under the reast of their lands?
That waste goes out and feeds lawns, trees, ( some food trees too and
plants ).

So before you start yelling about what shouldn't be done, you'd better
look into the subject and find out just how must is already in useage
WORLDWIDE.

Oh and BTW --- I Hope you enjoy your stay along with the other
dipsticks down in my Killfile. PONK.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
You are certainly one that I would expect to find playing with their

own
feces. Why don't you take a flying leap into a sewage tank?

If its so great, why don't you grow your own vegetables in the stuff

and eat
them raw?

---