Old 01-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Paul

Default Nutrafin CO2 system

I bought one too a month ago. I have a 200l tank and according to the sheet
I should have two but I thought I would see how I go with one. Haven't
noticed any huge difference in the plants yet. I am thinking of making
another one and allowing the bubbles to go into the intake of my Fluval 404.
I don't get 28 days out of a mix like the instructions say for the nutrafin
kit.. I get 14 days. I am going to try making my own mix up rather than
buying their pre-packaged mix kits.
Cheers,
Paul.
"Phil Williamson" wrote in message
Just bought a nutrafin CO2 system but I've noticed I can't get the bubbles
to go up the bubble counter properly, has anyone else had this problem?

How do you like your Nutrafin CO2 generator?

Phil..

---