Old 01-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Phisherman

Default Feeding clematis

Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 17:15:36 GMT

On Sat, 01 May 2004 09:57:54 -0700, me me@home wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:52:24 GMT, "David J Bockman"
wrote:

Sticking my big nose in, I like Rosetone, by Espoma, very much.

Dave

Thanks for your suggestion, but it looks like Espoma products are just
not available in Canada (I live in the Vancouver area). Funny how a
company in 2004 can still happily overlook a ~30 million people
market, not even one hit on their website... I guess that the word
recession means nothing to the organic fertilizer industry. :-) Any
alternatives?

Luca

I wasn't sure what to feed my clematis. Last year I just mulched it
with compost. Last weekend I gave it some fish emulsion.