Old 02-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Frogleg

Default Desperate, or I wouldn't advertise -- warning: wind chimes

On Sat, 1 May 2004 08:01:41 -0400, "Fito"
wrote:

"Frogleg" wrote

Sorry to intrude the ad. I won't do it again, but as I said, I'm
desperate.

You are desparate to sell wind chimes? What could they possibly be worth?

I don't know. I am desperate because I decided to get rid of them, and
have a box all ready. The combination will free up about 1.5 cubic
feet of space in my house, and maybe return enough $$ to list some
more saleable items. I'm trying to sort out and get some space around
here.