Old 03-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Glenna Rose

Default Eating Last Season's Frozen Peppers!

writes:

What is the need to wash them?
Have you sprayed some pesticide on them organic or chemical ?

My mother-in-law and you must have grown up together. She never washed
anything homegrown with the reason that it had not been sprayed. Well,
that may work for her; however, I'd like to get off general dust as well
as bird droppings and anything else that might be floating around in the
air.

BTW, the friends whose garden she harvested from had a big dog adding
another thing to wash off (or at least wipe off).

Glenna