Old 03-05-2004, 04:11 PM
MissJuggs

Default Tumbler Tomato question...

On Mon, 3 May 2004 15:32:47 +0100, "The Grate Denini"
wrote:

Have never tried Tumbler before so gonna give em a go. 2 to a basket is it?
I am right in thinking yer basically do nowt with em save food and water of
course.

Yes. Although you might want to plant them alongside some bee
attractant - you can put other plants in the basket with them, so that
the baskets are ornamental as well as edible. I'd advise at least 14"
baskets.

Do you not pinch em out at all?

Nope. They go bushy anyway, and flop over the sides.

Be warned, once the tomatoes start developing, the baskets get _very_
heavy. Make sure that your brackets are securely fixed.

Glenys

--
Semen is an anti-depressant.