Old 03-05-2004, 11:02 PM
Lightnin Dave

Default Is my BT good?

Ken wrote
Liquids it is...
Ken.
"Steve" wrote in message
I know I have used the same container of BT for 3 or 4 years and it
still seemed to be completely effective against cabbage worms.
I use the dry wetible powder form. I have the feeling you might be
using the liquid.

I have used the Safer brand liquid and found it to be good for several
years, but I have also had a Bonide brand liquid that never even worked the
first year I bought it. It had the appearance of being curdled and smelled
putrid. I think it had been frozen. Will that ruin it? The Safer stuff
had a sweet smell and a much smoother appearance.

Lightnin Dave