Old 03-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Kira Dirlik

Default Crap! Now it's cold again

On Mon, 3 May 2004 13:25:32 +0000 (UTC),
(Kelly Garner) wrote:

Augh, I spent all weekend working to plant the summer garden and it's going to get cold again at night
for the next few days. Aside from making my entire backyard into a greenhouse what suggestions do
people have for protecting the hot-weather seedlings in my garden now? Or should I not worry about it
under the principle of what doesn't kill it... etc.

It isn't supposed to get below freezing, so not to worry. The plants
just seem to know when to hunker down, and they'll be happy and
growing as ever when the sun comes back.
Kira