Old 03-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Kelly Garner

Default Crap! Now it's cold again

Augh, I spent all weekend working to plant the summer garden and it's going to get cold again at night
for the next few days. Aside from making my entire backyard into a greenhouse what suggestions do
people have for protecting the hot-weather seedlings in my garden now? Or should I not worry about it
under the principle of what doesn't kill it... etc.

Thanks,

Cheers
KJ
--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and