Old 04-05-2004, 04:07 AM
God Bless Texas

Default Mosquito Magnet

"Chris" wrote in message
Has anyone tried this product? It's pricey but comes with rave reviews
including from the military. With my poorly-installed underground

drainage
of my roof downspouts every summer we get deluged by mosquitoes. With a

new
dog that has to go outside a couple of times a day and West Nile set to

take
over, I'm considering shelling out the cash. However, I'd love to have a
local person's opinion, good or bad, first.

Near as I can tell it's a bug zapper with a slow-leak CO2 tank attached.
When I heard about these, I wondered if I could rig a slow-leak CO2 from a
gas-powered BB gun cartridge, and just lay it in the bottom of a bug zapper
(with a tarp around it, maybe?) and accomplish the same thing.