Old 04-05-2004, 07:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Problems with OASE no-niche skimmer

On Mon, 03 May 2004 10:16:51 GMT, "Remydog" wrote:

If one of you could possibly take a closeup photo and email it to me, that
would be appreciated. There are no rectangular holes on mine. Rather, there
are four small round holes about 3/4 inches below the top inside the float
ring.

Don't have a digital camera, but being black not sure how well it would
show up. The holes must be a new design, I'd just cut straight down from
two of them on opposite sides. Water tension is probably strong enough the
air might not bubble out of them, depending on how small they are. I'll
have to look closer at my skimmer to see just how close the notches are to
the top of the float. ~ jan