Old 04-05-2004, 08:03 AM
Rach

Default Memorial tree plant

Hi,
This is a bit of an odd question I suppose but I have a really small patio /
courtyard type garden, which gets a lot of sun. Recently my dog died. We
will get his ashes back later this week and I am going to plant them in a
massive post with a small tree - you know as a memorial.

Any advice as to which trees would work well?
I want something that will be hardy throughout summer and winter and will
not need to be moved inside in frosts. I am thinking of something that wont
really grow above a metre and a half in height.

I was thinking perhaps a rose tree or some sort of palm tree?

I know this is an odd question, but I know virtually nothing about gardening
and hoped that someone out there could help me?

Thanks

Rach