Old 04-05-2004, 11:03 AM
Dunk - del SAFETYNET to reply

Default [IBC] Sageretia Help (Possibly dead already)1

Thanks to all who replied, I took it back out of the pot and found the
roots all black
and fairly brittle. I guess my Bonsai is dead

With hindsight, when I repotted it last I think there was only really one
healthy looking
main root. I should have looked for better help then, cut back the dead
root, watered with
rooting compound / put some sand in soil to encourage roots.

Thanks again, any suggestions for an easy to look after replacement?
Should I try the
Sageretia again? Something that blossums in the UK would be good.

Cheers,
Duncan