Old 04-05-2004, 01:04 PM
kevin bailey

Default [IBC] Sageretia Help (Possibly dead already)1

Duncan,

Please use a real email address :-( This list is (99.9%) spam free. It's
tedious having to retype emails because the personal reply one sends is
bounced as undeliverable. Most of the time I would just give up at that
point, but as you're in the UK ;-)

If you are after an indoor bonsai that flowers reliably, why not try any
of the Dwarf Fuchsia varieties? They are relatively easy and flower for
a long season.

Whereabouts in the UK?

Cheers

Kev Bailey