Old 04-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Glenn Lynn

Default UV Clarifyers

I just installed one and went from pea soup to crystal clear in about
four days. It is my intention to turn it off after the plants get
going a little better. I recommend one. I have about a 1000 gallon
pond and spent a little less than $200 for a clarifier and special
pump. Hope this helps, Glenn

On Tue, 4 May 2004 00:14:25 -0400, "Jazzman" wrote:

Anyone out there use a UV clarifyer, and if
so, was there a dramatic difference in water
clarity?
Just want to make sure " the end justifies the means".
Will I be spending $300.00 for something that will not improve
water conditions above and beyond what the plants are
giving me now?
Joe