Old 04-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Vicky

Default more strawberries

I have found some wild strawberries growing on an area of land I share with
my neighbours. They are becoming overwhelmed by weeds and I wondered if
there is any mileage to be had in transplanting them somewhere safer - such
as my garden.

As it is, one of my neighbours is likely to start attacking said weeds with
a strimmer shortly. I'd rather he didn't because as long as the brambles
are controlled, it's quite a nice area and a good resource for my newly
found nettle manure. Plus I like the idea of a wildlife patch attached to
my garden but it's a battle I fought and lost a few years ago. So bye bye
butterflies unless you want to come over and visit my budlea. :-(

Vicky