Old 05-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Phisherman

Default What should I know to get started in growing herbs organically?

On Mon, 03 May 2004 11:37:00 -0500, Allan Hughes
wrote:

I am interested in growing herbs organically, probably indoors.

What do I need? Where do I get it? Resources? Ideas? TIps?

Thanks!

Allan

Lots of sun. You can buy plants or seed packets. Most herbs need
very little fertilizer, but needs vary from plant to plant. I've had
limited success growing herbs indoors, but when planted outdoors in
full sun (with neglect) they seem to grow like weeds. My sage is now
in full bloom, almost quadrupled in size since early spring.