Old 05-05-2004, 03:03 AM
Janice

Default Is my BT good?

On Mon, 3 May 2004 16:39:39 -0500, "Lightnin Dave"
wrote:

Ken wrote
Liquids it is...
Ken.
"Steve" wrote in message
I know I have used the same container of BT for 3 or 4 years and it
still seemed to be completely effective against cabbage worms.
I use the dry wetible powder form. I have the feeling you might be
using the liquid.

I have used the Safer brand liquid and found it to be good for several
years, but I have also had a Bonide brand liquid that never even worked the
first year I bought it. It had the appearance of being curdled and smelled
putrid. I think it had been frozen. Will that ruin it? The Safer stuff
had a sweet smell and a much smoother appearance.

Lightnin Dave

They're living beasties.. I'd imagine freezing wouldn't do it much
good as storage at high temperatures wouldn't.. anything curdled and
stinking.. I'd say is dead.
Janice