Old 05-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Gail Futoran

Default First Blooms!

"Kumar Varadan" wrote in message
I planted Mr Lincoln this year and already had 2 roses!

This rose is
excellant. Also got lot of blooms
in Hot Cocoa/lavaglut/Gene borner/ etc. I planed Hot cocoa

this year and I
like the unusual color.

I really wanted a Hot Cocoa and when one of my
older Purple Tigers died, I ran out and bought a
Hot Cocoa. It's doing great, and the color is
exactly as advertised.

I moved about 4 roses and all of them are doing good

except Europeana. It is
not growing at all! Not even
new leaves. It is not dead either. It is just sitting

there the same as when
I replanted it. Any ideas?

Have you tried watering with seaweed (in water)?
That helps when transplanting shrubs or just
about any other time. Garden-ville carries it. I
don't know if that will help, though; I don't have
Europeana. But if the canes haven't turned brown,
then maybe it's just resting after transplant.

Gail
near San Antonio TX