Old 05-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Mike Prager

Default Vitex (was: Source for Viburnum rufidulum)

V--

Didn't get any email from you. Please try again, using this
address:

mprager a.t alum d.ot mit do.t edu

but replace the parts in angle brackets with the usual
punctuation.

....Mike

escapee wrote:

On Tue, 04 May 2004 23:16:19 GMT, Mike Prager
§kill-spam§mprager@§alum.§mit.§edu opined:

I have a huge Vitex agnus-castus 'Carolina Blue.' ...

If you are willing to wait till the fall I can mail you a nice sized specimen.
I only ask you pay the shipping. I have several out there needing to be dug up.

Victoria,

That is a wonderful offer, and one I will take you up on. If
you can manage to despam my email address & send me a note, I
will send you my mailing address.

Thanks!

Mike

Mike Prager
Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a)
(Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)

I already thought I did email you. Let me know if you didn't get my email.

victoria