Old 05-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Rod

Default Escallonia Macrantha

On Tue, 4 May 2004 17:57:00 +0000 (UTC), "Jon"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me of a local (North Wales) or national (Mail order)
supplier of Escallonia Macrantha please? I have searched everywhere for
these without luck!
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Jon

Widely uaed for hedges along the coast here. The following list E.
macrantha.
Dingle Nursery,Welshpool = good for most things.
Aberconwy Nursery, Glan Conwy = General garden centre stuff but good
for a few less common things that are OK on the N. Wales coast.
Also try Jacksons in the Conwy Valley or at Trelawnedd nr Dyserth.
Sundawn on A55 nr Lloc.
Welsh College of Horticulture - Northop nr Mold.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply