Old 06-05-2004, 02:03 AM
Snooze

Default Koi feeding question

"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
news:2nAlc.23044$Z%5.6155@okepread01...
Is there any way to get teh fish to come to the surface while feeding
them? The thing is I'm not sure if he's eating the food since I've only
seen him one time while I was feeding him.

If you have a few small fish in a pond, they often hide under plants, milk
crates, or any other hiding spot they can find. If you go to the pond after
sunset with a small flashlight, you can often find them feeding on insects
near the surface.

Depending on the number of fish, and the size of the pond, you might not
have to feed the fish, because of all the insects that fall into the pond
every evening.

Sameer