Old 06-05-2004, 05:06 AM
Mike and Jill

Default Beginner Question

I am floored by this craft!

My wife and I were at Epcot, yesterday and they had a Bonsai display set up
in Japan (several countries have a set up at Epcot, if you have never been).

They were FANTASTIC! Several of them were over 50 years old...........one
was 105.

When I got home, I did some research and saw that some of them are well over
100 years old.

Anyway, I understand that Bonsai is more of a method, then it is a
particular type of tree. However, I am sure some types do better then
others.

I have a few seeds from a Screw Pine Tree that I think would do well in this
format (see the link below for more information on the Screw Pine).

http://mgonline.com/screwpine.html

What do you experienced folks think?

Mike