Old 06-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Shirl

Default Little dots on my cucumber, help please :-/

Hello

Ok I brought my cucumber plant in from the greenhouse tonight as there may
be a frost and I noticed it had tiny dots on the underside of the leaves.
Now im assuming they are some type of insect but as a total newbie I could
do with a little advice please.

I've looked on the net and it seems that spider mite is common but I just
want to check with you guys first. What do I need to do now? And should I
keep it away from the rest of my plants?

I bought the plant at my local garden center and noticed that the first
three true leaves (it has five in total) have a kind of light coloured
speckled effect on the tops, is this related do you think?

Thankyou for any help