Old 07-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Desperate, or I wouldn't advertise -- warning: wind chimes

Frogleg wrote in
:

On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:32:30 GMT, Salty Thumb
wrote:

Frogleg wrote

I received some very nice windchimes as a gift, and I don't *do*
windchimes.

Sorry to intrude the ad. I won't do it again, but as I said, I'm
desperate.

http://tinyurl.com/24ros

It's only been 2 days, don't have a cow (chime). You'll probably have
no problem moo I said mooving these items. People will ruminate until
their own cows come home before bidding.

Plenty of people have "mad cow disease" and love these things, even if
it's an unknown brand. Perhaps someone named Patty will buy it. No
bull, I wouldn't steer you wrong, would I?

Personally, I have a beef with eBay, so I won't wrangle with them.
They can't have their steak and eat it, too.

Your reply is worth the listing fee. :-)

It hasn't been just 2 days, but 2 days into the 2nd week-long listing.
Sigh.

oh well, my misteak. I had no problems selling stuff, even weird junk,
but that was when the economy was better and eBay was less commercial.

Just toss it up in the attic. Maybe one of your inheritors will end up
on Antiques Road Show and get rich (by more than $3 hopefully) once
somebody figures out who Clarkie is/was.